Congregational Life Centre

The Congregational Life Centre welcomes feedback on issues of concern to congregations.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Clair Woodbury is a graduate of Royal Military College in Kingston, Queens Theological College in Kingston, with a Ph.D. from Drew University, Madison, New Jersey. He lives with his wife Joyce Madsen in Edmonton, Alberta.

20060328

Circle Prayer

We would like to share our circle prayer with you. Any comments?
God center me.
Let your light shine through me.
Set my heart, my mind, my soul aflame.
Guide me to a circle
Where there are kindred spirits,
Loving hands to embrace me,
Friendly arms to hold me close,
And set me free.
In the circle with you at the centre
May I find the strength
To give, to receive, to love,
Knowing that in you there is
No beginning and no ending to life,
But only a love that grows.
Congregational Life Centre: Spiritual Circles Seminar
PS: You are welcome to make as many copies of this prayer as you need for use in your congregation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home